Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Why did Jennifer Aniston cut her hair? Brazilian blowout damage


jenniferaniston2

When Jennifer Aniston does new things together with her hair, it’s an underlying cause for national concern. Since The Rachel grew to become this type of phenomenon within the 90s we’ve been obsessive about her locks. It works out she needed to stop her hair lately, although not for any role.


Jen trimmed her hair since it experienced damage from hair coloring and Brazilian blowout, a procedure including chemicals that may keep your hair straight for month.


“It wasn’t for any role,” she told Elle. “My hair experienced a phase – Used to do this factor known as a Brazilian and my hair didn't react very well into it … The moment I cut my hair I would like it back. Always. It’s an assurance. I’m trying very hard to like that one.”


Other unwanted effects from the Brazlian blowout are lightheadedness, head aches, hair thinning, as well as cancer.






target="_blank">src="http://c.statcounter.com/8656821/0/6134e3f5/1/"[ZEBR_TAG_br />
alt="website statistics">


spacer

No comments:

Post a Comment