Tuesday, April 1, 2014

PHOTOS Jenelle Evans gets huge leopard tattoo, explains what it means - starcasm.net


Jenelle Evans gets a large leopard tattoo on her hip


Teen Mother Jenelle Evans has not been someone to sulk for very lengthy, and merely per week after breaking things off permanently from on again/off again boyfriend Kieffer Delp not just has she found herself a brand new guy (and potential new roommate) in hunky Courtland, but she’s also gone and become an enormous stylish leopard tattoo!


Teen Mom Jenelle Evans' leopard tattoo on her hip


The 20-year-old reality star published these photos earlier today together with tweets like, “Oh mannnnnnn! Ouuuuch!” “Tattoo complete :) take more photos later. The leopard print fades up my stylish !!!” and “Up close look at my new tattoo. Much better picture !”


She required to Sulia later and described this is from the leopard tattoo:


I've been planning this tattoo out for some time now however i never wanted to make it happen since i didn’t feel like it had been the right timing since it didn’t mean almost anything to me. I figured that it might be stupid to have it with no meaning.


Just lately I figured about this and first got it! The Leopard itself signifies how strong I'm but nobody knows plus they underestimate my strength so that’s why the leopard print dies out.


I’m so strong with no one sees, I suppose no know one sees my talents since i get it done discretely.


It’s very difficult to explain my tattoo however i understand what this means. I really hope everyone understand, lol.


Teen Mom Jenelle Evans shows off her new leopard hip tattoo


The leopard joins Jenelle’s growing assortment of skin which includes a butterfly skull on her behalf back, the letter “J” for Jace on her behalf neck, a rose on her behalf shoulder, along with a massive cherry tree coming within the wind on her behalf back.


What exactly would you think about Jenelle’s elaborate new tat? I can’t help but think about the old adage in regards to a leopard the inability to change its spots :)


UPDATE - Listed here are a few more photos shared by Jenelle following the initial batch together with the tweets, “Here’s a great close-up of my whole tattoo. I’m putting on my swimsuit bottoms so nobody panic.” and “Haha so cute god I really like my new tattoo !!”


Teen Mom Jenelle Evans leopard hip tattoo Twitter photo


Teen Mom Jenelle Evans' leopard print hip tattoo photo


spacer

No comments:

Post a Comment