Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Heidi Montag breast reduction surgery before and after video, photos


Heidi Montag's F cups removed


Heidi Montag lately went into surgery all over again, but this time around it had been to lessen how big her breasts from an F cup to some more workable D cup.


Montag asked Entertainment Tonight into her procedure as well as talked about the regrets she's about her past surgery choices and advice for anybody thinking about getting augmentation as drastic as hers done. The previous star from the Hillsides mentioned:


“Sometimes when I’m just a slave to my breasts hurt so bad… Among the finest to, like, rip them off.”



It appears as though ET removed their YouTube video from the report after our publish :( You can view it via their website here.


Montag expressed regret over getting had the augmentations and permitting her feeling of self to become ended in what size her breasts were.


“I do regret obtaining the implants. My new physician was like, ‘You should not happen to be permitted through the physician to obtain implants this large. … I put my security and sexuality within my breast size rather than my confidence.”


The 27-year-old listed numerous medical issues stemming from getting the dimensions 650cc implants that considered roughly 3 pounds each.


• A ruptured disc in her own neck

Squeezed nerves

Severe back problems

Spine drawn forward in the excess weight

Numbness in her own arm


This is a pre and post photo of Heidi following her breast implant removal surgery:


Heidi Montag before and after implant removal surgery


When Montag was requested what advice she'd give ladies who are thinking about getting really large implants she clarified, “To really consider it and extremely research it simply because they look wonderful plus they seem fun but when you are them that’s it, you’ve done the harm for your skin, the back, your muscles… Is the fact that vanity worth potentially doing harm to yourself? For me personally the reply is no.”





href="http://statcounter.com/" target="_blank">
class="statcounter"

src="http://c.statcounter.com/9009525//cfe375c3/1/"

alt="free web stats">


spacer

3 comments:

  1. I came to this blog and it helped me to add few new points to my knowledge. Actually, I am trying to learn new thing wherever I find. Impressive written blog and valuable information shared here. Facial Contouring Korea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to read your article! I am looking forward to sharing your adventures and experiences. SurgeonGate Mastopexy Michigan

    ReplyDelete